Friday, September 19, 2008

[the gardner bros]

OK now I know it's not nice to pick favorites....
but these two little cuties are the closest things I have to having my own children.
I love these little rug rats so much!
Meet JP & CJ! These two are the sons of my wonderful...yet crazy at times [just kidding! i love you!]...boss, Renee.
They haven't taken a picture together since JP was 3 months old. So we decided on a whim to sweep them up and roll with it. We had quite a bit of fun too!
We got so busy and caught up taking pictures of everyone else's kids that we hadn't gotten to take sometime to capture these two together.
Well, Renee, we finally got them!

Just look at him! Isn't he just the cutest!




CJ is such a little ladies' man!



And to top it off...I'm leaving y'all with my favorite one of them all!
I call it "The Plunge".

-Natalie



3 comments:

annakate elizabeth davis said...

omg!!! too cute!!!!!!!!! i love them!!!
and they are just goregous!!!!!

Crystal said...

great work natalie. love them!

Anonymous said...

I have to say the last one is classic. It is my favorite!