Friday, March 7, 2008

I discovered...

It does snow in Texas! WOW! I have lived in this wondrous state for a year and a half now. After living in Ohio for 12 years of my life and 1 1/2 years in Illinois (near Chicago), I got used to the snow and loved it.... unless it was May and we were getting like 2 feet of snow. So then we move to Texas. I do love this state. I love the warm weather. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. But let me tell you, Christmas just didn't seem the same last year without freezing cold snowy weather.
So as you can tell I'm just a little excited...(I'm holding back people! ha ha)...inside I'm screaming! YAY It's snowing! It's SO pretty!
Here's what I want everyone to do today. If it is snowing where you are, go outside and take it all in! Enjoy the beauty as it is! Forget that you are freezing your nose off and your fingers are starting freeze off from frost bite. Go outside and catch a snowflake on your tongue!

Enjoy your day of freedom to be a kid again! 
Forget how cold it may be and take in the beauty!

ecstatically pleased,
Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee - great blog, Natalie! Believe it or not, I bundled Alexis up and took her outside for a photoshoot at 7:30am! :-)

Katharine Cook

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.