Monday, February 18, 2008

Easter is right around the corner!

Things are starting to get a little crazy around the studio with Easter coming up on us quickly and our Easter special starting later this week. Hurry up and call to schedule your appointment for the special! There are only a few spots left!!

Currently I'm sitting here in class contemplating how reasonable it would be to spend $600 for a fisheye lens. Hmmm. I want one sooo bad tho! I'm done with my assignment and am just waiting now. This past weekend we did some pictures for some of our seniors before their winter formal. They were soo beautiful! We hope y'all all had SO much fun girls! We will post a couple pictures soon! 

We will be featured on the cover of the Kids Directory this upcoming month. So keep an eye out for us! We are also in the process of updating our website and such. So if it takes us a little longer with the blog please have some patience. We will be getting better with this all! 

I would like to give a BIG thanks to all our customers! Without y'all we would be nothing.

I need to go for now. BUT I will be back soon with more updates on the studio!

- Natalie

No comments: